Southern Highway (CArretera Austral)

If there is a place I really love, and I never get bored visiting it, it's the 'Carretera Austral'. On the one hand, I love that kind of landscape; the abundant forests and that green that surrounds you, the rains, the glaciers and the little towns..that kind of experience I would love to live every day..so, next summer holidays, I wish I could go there.
Being there, I would like to visit different kinds of places, and get there in a special way. First of all, go by car with my closest relatives would be amazing; my mom, my brother, my maternal grandparents and aunt..Although, not with the sole purpose of getting there, but traveling without any rush, and, having enough money, stopping and even staying wherever we want; visiting beaches, national parks and/or reserves, like Truful Truful and/or 'Saltos de Petrohue', and maybe some towns or cities like Valdivia, Puerto Montt, among others. Already being on the 'Carretera Austral', I would love to rent a cabin in Hornopirén, go buy some beers, and talk without any time limit in a backyard, with a bonfire, gazing at the stars with clothes warm enough. Also visit the Hornopirén national park a whole day long.- Towns like Chaitén and Futaleufú are also in my list of places to visit, but something that is requirement it's to go to as many natural places as we can, maybe just with my brother if necessary, but would be amazing to walk across the Queulat national park, see it's glacier and enjoying it's paths; also the Pumalin national park, an well, basically those kinds of places

Comentarios

  1. It is a long road, it is always better to travel calmly and pausing, in a hurry you can not appreciate anything. Hopefully you can make your trip soon and you can discover all the magic of the south, as Colun says! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember you mede your best holidays blog about this place too. You really make me want to go. It's just an amazing place.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. there is nothing more relaxing than stargazing with a bonfire and good company.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never visited the "Carretera Austral)" but I think it is beautiful. I hope you can go this year.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have seen it in photos but it must be a beautiful place! I hope you get there

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English Language Challenges

My career and its Implication